Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Anyone has gotten this error frequentlym

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 11:14 PM)
estema25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I have never gotten this error even when my phone was really neat water, but since the beta I've gotten this error at least once a week. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
8 Replies
SHAK1R
Comet
Options
Questions
Nope!
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Nah
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I personally have not seen it, but I've read posts from folks that have. Might do a search to see what happened.
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Questions

I had a couple of times this went off and my charging port was surely dry.  It turn out the usb c cable I had was the actual cause of my problem.  I think it might have just been dirty but I did not clean it I just replaced it with a new one.

0 Likes
Barbatosisking
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I've seen this message once... Not sure what caused it myself as I was nowhere near water. It was a hot day so I assumed some moisture might have built up in the charging port or the cable connection. I just took a dry microfiber towel wiped it and used a different cable.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Prob humidity ... that'll cause it
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @estema25 ,

We recommend you to contact the nearest Samsung Service Center for assistance with the device. To locate the nearest Service Center, please call 1-800-726-7864.

Regards
One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Questions
Try replacing the cable first. The one in my car started doing that, but it didn't happen with a new one.
0 Likes