cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Are there issues regarding trading in Watch 6 while running current Beta for the Watch 7?

(Topic created: Thursday)
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Questions

I pre-ordered the Watch7 40mm yesterday, utilizing the Trade-in of my previous Watch6 40mm as is my usual practice*. 

However, this morning it occurred to me that this Watch6 is currently in the Beta program. Is there anything I will need to do differently in 3 weeks when it comes time that I must send the Watch6 back to Samsung? Or will the usual factory reset and removing my Samsung accounts from the device/removing this device from Samsung accounts suffice?

*(Between trade-in credit and other discounts, I can't help myself...fresh battery, thinner/newer chipset with more cores, double memory, hopefully better biosensors, 2 new bands...for very little out of pocket.)

1 Reply
Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @PeninaD

As long as your device is in good condition for trade in (data reset, no cracks, screen,battery...) than Beta software should not be a problem when upgrading it to Watch7 (No action needed other than enjoying your new Watch7🙂).  You may also withdraw your Watch from Beta before you trade it in, but won't be a blocking factor when trading in.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team