cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

BETA REGISTRATION: One UI 3.0/Andr. 11 {R}

(Moderators) Does anyone have any knowledge of when Beta Registration(for testers) will commence here in the USA? 
Additionally, do we have a general list of handsets (from Samsung) that are approved/included for the Beta Registration Program?

The only information I've seen (mostly, hearsay) is Beta Registration will probably begin within the next few weeks (USA) and mentioned a few flagship devices(S--20 & N-20 series, S-10 & N-10 series). 

I haven't heard nor read anything official, to date!

Many thanks in advance, for any insight you can share! 🥸

birdMan6279
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: BETA REGISTRATION: One UI 3.0/Andr. 11 {R}

i was asking the same thing but it seams it's far from coming out since their is no official info as of yet. Sorry.
Highlighted

Re: Re: BETA REGISTRATION: One UI 3.0/Andr. 11 {R}

in other words, same-old same-old !
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I am curious to know the answer to this too!
Highlighted

I am sure Samsung is asking themselves the same question. smh
Highlighted
Asteroid

Highlighted

I appreciate the info, but what I was trying for was to kinda get something going,, to sorta nudge samsung to make some type of date commitment, as this seems to occur year after year. With September fastly coming to a close, coupled with no official word from Samsung as to a proposed start date, I think it's safe to say the beta program is off to a very routine start!

We do well here in the US to manage our expectations of the public beta testing start-up dates, but still welcome any/all official(or unofficial) word, best-guesses(whatev) when beta registration is to occur, list of allowed devices, etc., etc.

Many thanks,

birdMan6279
(i got modded again)?!

Highlighted
Constellation

I'd be interested as well
Highlighted
Asteroid

I am as well
Highlighted
Asteroid

curious whats different between the developer version and public version? is it just more accessible for developers to play around with?