Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Drain

(Topic created: 08-14-2022 06:13 PM)
DPBFree
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Anyone else experience nearby services running in the background. It's getting up to 44% of battery usage in a day and I've turned off everything I can regarding nearby service. 

Hoping beta 2 comes out quickly. This is making my phone. Drain incredibly fast. 
Yes I have already wiped cache numerous times with no luck. 
5 Replies
Kenh50S22U
Halo
Options
Questions
No issues like that.
0 Likes
AdamBZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Same issue here - have turned off everything I've been able to find that could possibly be causing it and nothing seems to help
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userS3UDtwGPXx
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yep, battery drain is horrible on this beta.
0 Likes
JLRC555
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Similar issue but i don't see what is running in the background that is causing this. Biggest culprit is Google play services but i can't choose it. Went to the gym yesterday for an hour at 80%, left at 50%. I'm not a big phone user at the gym, only for music do Spotify and Bluetooth were running but still. 30% battery life is crazy! This morning just from removing my phone from the charger, 10 mins later u already drained 2% and i did not even use it that whole time.
0 Likes