Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

Battery Problems.. (*T-Mobile*)

(Topic created on: 11/23/20 10:10 PM)
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Mane So, When Are We Gonna Get Another D**** Update Or Lease When This Beta Program Gonna Ended Tho.. Cause I Definitely Ain't Feeling How My Freaking Battery On My Galaxy s20 5G Been Dropping Tho.?? :unamused_face::unamused_face:
14 Replies
Mikeyr305
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
what you talking about Willis
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Honey, I'm Talking About My Mf Battery Going Dead All Quick And S***.. Mane At First I Was Literally Getting A Whole Day And Half Of Battery Juice.!! :unamused_face::unamused_face:
Tylertsd
Galaxy
Options
Questions
My battery has been great after this last update... I would try and backup everything and do a factory reset and then restore, or just wait for official update since you can't go back anymore...
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Um, Well Honey I Guess I Will Just Wait Till The Official Update.. Cause Mane I Have Way Too Much S*** On My Freaking Phone.. Plus I Really Hate Factory Reset My D*** Phone ALSO Tho.!! :unamused_face::unamused_face:
MrPhotoMoto
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Just do a main phone cache reset from the boot screen. Nothing gets deleted and it takes literally 2 seconds. That may fix some issues you are having. When the phone is SHUT OFF>hold power and volume up together until you get a weird looking text screen>select delete CACHE. NOT RESET! then just reboot the phone from that screen.
JayDos
Halo
Options
Questions
Stop whining, that's a normal process of a beta. We're the lab rats so that others can enjoy a better user experience. Bugs are the fun part of the process...sit back and enjoy. ;)
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Um, And What You Said.. Plus Mf Ain't No D*** Body Freaking Whining Either Tho.!! :face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes:
Options
Questions
I have t-mobile galaxy s20 plus never had battery :battery:issues with battery :battery:drainage on beta get phone look at
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Um, Well For One Honey I Never Really Had A Problem With My D*** Battery.. But Mane It Is Just When Certain Updates Come Thru With The Beta Program Then My D*** Battery Starts Too Drains Down Sometimes.!! :unamused_face::unamused_face:
0 Likes