Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery quickly draining.

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 07:39 AM)
Ruki
Asteroid
Options
Questions
So I just noticed after 4 hour of use my phone is at 38%. Normally it would be in the 80s. Same useage as every day, same charge, same settings. 
7 Replies
ElChipocludo
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Im there with you. My battery drains fast. Going to the battery stats does not give me enough info to pin point the issue.
Ruki
Asteroid
Options
Questions
My usage grab says I still have 7 hours left on 40 % but the drop in the graph shows there's no waySmartSelect_20210915-104149_Device care_7234.jpg
0 Likes
Ruki
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Checked all apps. Usage is the same as always and no new apps have been installed.
0 Likes
CharlieLiuPhoto
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
No issues with drain. I wonder if you are actually using it more than usual while testing/playing.
Ruki
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I haven't done anything out the ordinary. Currently at work so not much I can do lol. But the typical music play, and reading some morning articles is all. Same thing as every morning since I've had the phone. That's why I'm so confused it used up so much battery.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Ruki ,

Battery consumption may be a little higher after a software update. Give it a day or two and if it doesn't improve, Please send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

You may also try to clear cache of the device by following below steps.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Ruki
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thank you. Will try this later
0 Likes