Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery usage

(Topic created: 08-10-2022 03:04 PM)
JimmyJ
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I noticed since I loaded the beta on my Galaxy s22 ultra the battery usage is terrible is anyone else experiencing the same problem
7 Replies
Options
Questions
Yea battery life has taken a hit, I'm sure they will improve it.
0 Likes
Bhupal64
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Try This
1: Set Screen Resoltion at 720 2:Under Battery & Device Care Put All The Apps In Sleep Mode, 3: turn On Ultra Power Saving Mode, 4: Only Turn On Naughtfaction only Apps You Use Rest Turn All Off,, 5: Press And Only On Each App Go To Battery And Select restricted then Restart Phone
0 Likes
pharmabomb
Galaxy
Options
Questions
It's been crappy on android 12 as well no surprises
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Questions
It's been much better for me. Did you go into recovery and clear cache like recommended? Also try the good guardians all booster feature
0 Likes
Espy9568
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I was experiencing heat issues(related to battery) when I installed the beta. Clearing the cache fixed the heat issue and battery life got better. Also idk if this was suppose to happen or maybe a result of clearing the cache, but my optimized battery setting was basically reset and now my phone is relearning my use like when I first got the phone.
0 Likes
Wizard5635
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yes the battery sucks on the S22 Ultra before the beta. On a flagship phone I should not have to turn off all the stuff the poster Bhupal said.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes