Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 03:18 PM)
mayday579
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Has anyone noticed the battery life going down since the beta install. I used to make it the whole day on a charge I haven't changed my routine or how much I use the phone and now it's dying by 3:00. I start my day at 6:00 but I usually can get till 9:00 p.m. on a charge
0 Likes
9 Replies
Options
Questions
My battery issues are not that severe but I also have an experiencing faster battery drain than normal.
0 Likes
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Questions
Me too. After than normal drain and slower to charge. Phone feels warm too.
0 Likes
userJlKJnkLXpD
Asteroid
Options
Questions
In my experience any major version OS upgrade tends to make battery life worse for a couple of days as things "settle in" and the battery/ app optimization runs through. I'd keep an eye on it for a couple more days before coming to any conclusions.
0 Likes
mayday579
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Still doing it
0 Likes
userlnai6PC8RG
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Same here hopefully it's a fix
0 Likes
JonathanDrewJanks
Astronaut
Options
Questions
The Devs made a post about a day or 2 ago. They're fully aware of the battery issue
0 Likes
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Questions
One dev recommended a cache wipe in safe mode. Did it. Seems to have helped.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Definitely. It's not significant, but it's enough that I had to turn off 120hz adaptive mode to get through the day on a charge and that was never necessary for me before. I'd say battery life is approximately 25% less than before I joined the beta on my S21. Not bad for a first beta, but definitely important to look into
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello  @mayday579 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes