Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bedtime mode no longer syncs with watch

(Topic created: 10-07-2022 03:16 AM)
aknar
Astronaut
Options
Questions
The Bedtime mode on my Watch 5 Pro no longer automatically syncs with my S22U in One UI 5 (in fact there seems to be no Bedtime mode in One UI 5), while in One UI 4 there was seamless syncing between the two. Is this intentional, and if yes why was this feature removed?
2 Replies
Options
Questions
This is most annoying and my least favorite part of OneUI 5!! This whole "Modes" experiment mixed in with Routines is a fail in my opinion. It seems pointless as everything you can achieve in a Mode can be done with a Routine ... So I don't understand why it was implemented. I wish they'd get rid of this and go back to the old Bedtime toggle that synced with Galaxy Watches ... This Modes toggle is a step backwards IMO
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes