Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bedtime mode

(Topic created: 08-07-2022 05:58 PM)
userUXSI1vMC86
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Is bedtime mode gone or just unavailable right now really enjoyed that feature. I called myself looking for it but I could not find it
0 Likes
7 Replies
fisherofmen58
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
It's there for me, s22 ultra, oneui 5 beta 1. Clock, Alarms, first card is for bedtime mode
0 Likes
Moosc
Comet
Options
Questions
How? It's moved to Bixby routines but currently not available. Let's see a screen shot
0 Likes
fisherofmen58
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
HereScreenshot_20220808_021446_Clock_1000000380_1659939286.jpgScreenshot_20220808_021528_Clock.jpg
userUXSI1vMC86
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thanks I found it, please let them bring back quick settings toggle, my sleep schedule is no sort of everyday routine
0 Likes
unknown1126
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Same agree. I also don't like how this forces to do an alarm?!

Anyway I created my own Bixby routine based on someone else's suggestion to just mimic bedtime mode. If you set it up to be manually you can use that as a toggle
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userBobD104
Explorer
Options
Questions
Bedtime Mode became available in the clock app but only after I deleted the existing panel, then open the menu and it's there to be added again.However the screen change to gray scale is not working for me...
0 Likes