Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 3 Battery Life

(Topic created: 11-30-2021 09:45 AM)
Down4ce
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Since the latest Beta release, my battery life has gone down significantly. I have wiped cache, checked for rogue apps and still it is very poor. For reference, today I have had about 2 hours of front screen time with just basic browsing. My battery is already down to 25%. Operation is good just poor battery life. 

Any others experiencing the same?
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions
Mine has been petty rough as well. I have done some heavy modifications to tune it as well. I'm hoping it's just an issue with the beta that will be ironed out on release!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Down4ce ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
PingTimeout
Astronaut
Options
Questions
My battery life has gotten better, oddly enough. I'm sitting at 70% at the end of a work day whereas I'd regularly have around 30%.
Rabi
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I have noticed it too. I have to charge my phone 3 -4 times a day. That is with normal use.
sbllbs
Halo
Options
Questions
I am also having poor battery life. Since from 4:30 am to 6:30 am battery life has decreased from 100 to 83% with just use at the gym, just playing music. This has been since maybe two beta updates ago.
0 Likes