Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 3

(Topic created: 09-14-2022 02:09 AM)
CalCorCol
Star
Options
Questions
Anybody herd any news on when we can expect the next Beat(3) update...?

Can't wait to have my phone back and all good locks apps working. I live for the customization on my phone. Its my ME phine experience everytime I use it lol. Now, although I'm not having alot of the issues I see posted, I can still tell it's Beta software... Just wondering.

#IlovemySamsung! 
7 Replies
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
Yes they are still dealing with alot of bugs. Mine are very minor I can live with what we have now. I hope for more options. I through into the suggestion box about a repeat dialing feature.this would work out for people that deal alot with busy signals. You still could make a call and not have your phone tied up. I'm waiting for Samsung to lead the way. Hint. Hint
0 Likes
Dustin13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Hopefully soon.
0 Likes
Moosc
Comet
Options
Questions
I don't know let me go read the other thousand posts on this question? As for when maybe within a week maybe two weeks maybe the first week of October. But honestly nobody really knows only Samsung can answer that question.
bqooo
Comet
Options
Questions
lol. it's usually 2 to 3 weeks between each beta
0 Likes
manzoorboy06
Comet
Options
Questions
Beat 3? 🤔
0 Likes
vicm96
Halo
Options
Questions
So far I have minor bugs. Mostly related to lock screen widgets and battery drain.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
It is not possible to provide a specific date for publishing the next release. It will be provided as soon as 1st Beta feedback is analyzed and improvements are implemented.
We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes