Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta Battery Life

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 10:25 AM)
Rune
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Battery life is one of those things that always change with each update. Can those who were lucky enough to get in the beta comment on this post about how Battery life has been. But can we be a little, erm, scientific about it? Can you list how many apps you have installed overall, how many deep sleeping, 10 most used apps, and maybe total screen time if you have that info. I just want to make sure we get a good idea of background drain as well, as it's my running theory this is what gets tuned. Even if you don't have all that, would love to hear your experience with battery life so far!
0 Likes
6 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
My battery has gotten better and so has phone signal. I mever leave apps running and most of my apps are deep sleeping
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
In general your phone normally takes a few days for your device to learn your habits before you see any major battery life improvements, but I suggest you check all the settings for your applications, permissions etc and use the device care application to put unnecessary applications into deep sleep
thoughts
Comet
Options
Questions
Yeah my battery life got a bit better. It's about the same 6-7 hrs screen on time on my s22ultra. It was standby time that got so much better. My phone used to last 30 hrs before needing charging. Now I can go 48 - 50 hrs
singod
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Battery life for me has improved greatly the camera is much faster in my opinion and over all my phone feels snappy I have not cleared the cache yet so I'm gonna wait till beta 2 hits and clear it
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

user1jZzJdPLKd
Constellation
Options
Questions
I usually make it 7'9 hrs on full charge on my S22+ heavy usage. Now it's 4-6 hours. It's going in the wrong direction. Nothing has changed except the beta.