Options
Questions
When we are getting mor updates? 
14 Replies
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Questions
Apparently samsung is waiting for all the USA carrier services to update its status on beta 2. Samsung moderator said something about it yesterday so hopefully today we get it tho still isn't confirmed
Kratos88
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I wish Samsung will stop depending on these carriers. They slow things down.
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Questions
I honestly wish it was a fast process but Samsung is just taking precautions
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I honestly think things would run souch smoother if the carriers didn't have as much wielding power as they do.... That's always been a hang up... Not just software, but hardware as well.

It was really bad when we had slowG (3G), when there were CDMA vs GSM networks, and devices didn't intertwine with the radio bands they have now, essentially making them more universal, amd manufacturers had to release not only Qualcomm, and Exynos versions, but also GSM and CDMA versions of their devices as well, each with a different model number that has to get approved through the FCC....

THAT was a nightmare...

It's better now, but carriers still have too much QC pull over software, without manufacturers being required to fork over wallets full of cash (Fruit by the foot)...
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Questions
Never, we are stuck with V12 beta 2 foeva
Bkat112
Halo
Options
Questions
When pigs fly
boston503
Comet
Options
Questions
Ihope today
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Once the carriers quit nit picking and finish testing the Beta 3 software...

I know that they want what's best for their networks, but they take thing a little to stringent when it comes to requirements and testing....
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Questions
Looks the update is out for some people:

"3rd One UI 4.0 beta update is live for Galaxy S21, redesigns Weather app - SamMobile" https://www-sammobile-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.sammobile.com/news/3rd-one-ui-4-0-beta-update-l...
Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes