Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Biometric not working for bank apps UI 4 beta

(Topic created: 11-19-2021 03:54 PM)
joemonkey
Asteroid
Options
Questions
After installing the beta, I am not able to use biometric, fingerprint, to log into any bank apps.

Anyone experiences same issue?
0 Likes
8 Replies
Options
Questions
I skipped the beta... I'm no one's test animal šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. With this new beta alot of things stopped working for many different devices. You can always go back to your previous build till the real update.
joemonkey
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yes I am watching a YouTube video how to downgrade back.to.android 11
0 Likes
Options
Questions
šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾
0 Likes
Jessicabravo_18
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Yes I have the same issue
0 Likes
joemonkey
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I wish I was not so quick to install the beta, never again. I am reluctant to downgrade back to previous OS since it will clear everything. Even though I could backup then restore, still it may miss something. Maybe I will just wait fir the official version hopefully it will be available soon enough. This is just a hassle
0 Likes
Jessicabravo_18
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Quick question: will the official version still be offered even if we have the beta? Or is it like we stuck with the beta one? This was my first time installing the beta
0 Likes
joemonkey
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I think people who installed the beta version will get the official version when it becomes available. For note 20, it says sometime in January
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @joemonkey ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes