Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

CHARGER/SLOW RESPONSE/HEATING UP

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 10:18 PM)
abhi18
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Is it me or what the charging is so slow !! I have 45 watt charger and even with super fast enable it taking more then night !! I left my phone charging and when I woke up in the morning from 20% it's was only 50% charged!! And for some reason my CPU IS BEING USED WAY MORE THEN IT SUPPOSE TO BE !! even those I don't have anything open only GOOGLE DUO!. And touch responses is so slow! Even while typing this I can feel the delay on responses, I already have typed but it only shows like couple millisecond after in screen !!!.
5 Replies
Zackwalton
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Are you using a S21 series phone? If so why are you using a 45 watt charger when the S21 series phones only charge up to 25 watts. Try using a 25 watt super fast charger from Samsung and see how your phone charges then
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Questions
Shouldn't matter. It will only get 25w regardless. It won't pull more than it needs. 45w capable doesn't mean it'll give that if it doesn't need to. That's just the maximum rating it has.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
@abhi18 I would do a error report if you haven't done so because you're absolutely right it doesn't matter what charger you use this should not happen.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello  @abhi18 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Questions
Wipe cache
0 Likes