Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Camera Icon

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 04:43 AM)
Hustleman
Halo
Options
Questions
Is anyone else having a problem with the camera icon not changing? 

0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Questions
what I do is, I choose another style of icon and apply again the one I want.
0 Likes
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Custom icons and icon shading don't exactly work perfectly together. Turn off icon shading.

Settings>Wallpaper and style>Color Pallete>Apply color pallete to icons

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
Hustleman
Halo
Options
Questions
Yea that does fix the icon not conforming to shape but I like the color change in the icons with the wallpaper
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Please mark the post as the solution and submit feedback for the bug. That way others with this issue can quickly find the solution and by submitting feedback, hopefully it'll get fixed.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
Ken1barb
Constellation
Options
Questions

I was looking for changes to each individual icon. Is there a way outside of changing the color palette?

0 Likes
Yess2191
Asteroid
Options
Questions
How did you get all those watch styles? Lol
0 Likes
Hustleman
Halo
Options
Questions
I downloaded Google Clock
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Hustleman ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Questions
Where did u get that clock widget at?
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Questions
Everybody picks they own home screen cause it's THEY PHONE!.I need that clock widget asap.Screenshot_20211106-074433_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes