Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can't back up or sync photos

(Topic created on: 12/26/20 2:03 PM)
The_Chief
Halo
Options
Questions
How can I sync photos saved to external storage with OneDrive?

I have always had every photo and video I took immediately uploaded and synced to the "Camera Roll" folder in my OneDrive Pictures. Since upgrading to One UI 3.0, not a single photo has been synced.

Now I'm told that in order to sync into some new Samsung folder, I have to move my photo location to internal storage.

That's why I have a microSD card, Samsung! If I drop my phone and shatter it, I can pull the card out with all my files intact, put it in a new phone and keep going. Secondly, Samsung, you don't decide what folder in MY OneDrive stores my camera photos. I pay for that service... I do.

How can I just get back to having my photos synced to the same place they have always been, regardless of storage location? 

0 Likes
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

The_Chief
Halo
Options
Questions
Thanks, I sent the feedback report. I'm hoping this is a resolvable error in One UI 3 and not a forced feature change in Android 11. I hope you have a great New Year
0 Likes