Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Can't connect my watch to my mobile service provider LTE version

(Topic created: 06-03-2022 10:27 PM)
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions

I have the LTE version of the watch for, and after upgrading to the beta program, my LTE is not working. I cannot connect my watch to my phone as far as the mobile plan goes. Is this a thing? I'm fine with using Bluetooth if that's the case. But I do pay $10 a month for my data so I'm wondering if this is just going to be during the beta testing. Thank you so much. Anyone else experiencing this? Also thank you so much for having me in the beta program I'm excited.

0 Likes
2 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung Members app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions

Hello! Thank you for the reply. I do think the LTE took a while to work. I checked my watch and Gear app later in the evening and it seems like my TMobile Data plan is connected.  I will definitely try to send error reports through the Samsung members app, but I am having a difficult time finding the Watch 4 Beta testers Group on here. Hopefully I will be able to find it but was much easier with the phone betas as the members app only showed the beta interactions. 

Have a wonderful weekend, kindest regards,

Michele. 

0 Likes