Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Can't post to Samsung members

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 10:14 PM)
TheTruthInHere
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm tryna to make a post about smart face service because it's using my camera while I'm on the phone but when I try to upload screen shot about it,  it's say check my internet connection. I'm wondering what smart face service is because I can not find it in my apps and I wanna disable it. 
0 Likes
4 Replies
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Questions
Yes, there is a problem with sm app we can't post a screenshot and like a post at the moment
Taking about smart face app you can find it on...
Settings -apps
Click on short and filter right across the
Your app--------------! - click show system apps- press ok- you will see smart face service down at the S section -open it click on storage--clear cache-clear data-- also remove the permissions to use camera. Goodluck
0 Likes
TheTruthInHere
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I already tried to remove permissions and that ain't happening. So what is the point of the app?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @TheTruthInHere ,
Smart face service is used to detect when user is view of the device. For ex. when u you have smart stay turned on and are browsing a webpage,  Smart face service notifies system not to turn off the display even if you haven't interacted with it.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
TheTruthInHere
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Well thanks for the clarification. Because I was kinda cautious about an app I can not control.
0 Likes