Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Cannot turn in WiFi with 3rd update

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 09:23 PM)
estema25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
No matter how many times I restart my phone or try to turn the Wi-Fi on, it does not. 
Try searching but nothing specific. 
Anyone? 
Thank you!
0 Likes
9 Replies
bluefire
Comet
Options
Questions
Do you have a bixby routines with a toggle on wifi that could trigger the wifi to be off?
Have you tried clearing system cache?
0 Likes
estema25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
No, no Bixby routines.
I will try the system cache, thank you!
0 Likes
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Questions
there is also a repair apps option you could try.. the worst that could happen is nothing.
0 Likes
estema25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Can you tell me which?
0 Likes
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Questions
in the recovery screen where you have like the seven choices to clear the cache and do factory reset etc, at the bottom there is a repair apps option as well, I've done both clear the cache wait for that then repair apps, the phone just restarts at that point and an Android screen comes up showing that it's repairing apps, then the phone restarts.. I cannot be certain that this will help you, it's just something to try.
there is no option to choose a specific app, it just seems to go through all the apps and repair them, whatever that means.. fixed connections, return some things to default, revert back to a working state, etc
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Dumb question ... Airplane mode isn't on, right?

Is Turn Wifi On Automatically on?

Is Wifi Power Saving mode enabled?

Is Wifi Safe mode enabled in Developer Options?
0 Likes
estema25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
No airplane mode
Wifi automatically is on but does not turn on
Wifi power saving is not enabled
And neither is wifi safe mode
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @estema25 ,

Please navigate to settings -> battery and device care -> diagnostics -> Wi-Fi and run diagnostics to see if every thing works ok. 

If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
estema25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, I was not able to run a diagnostic since I cannot turn my wifi on at all. It just doesn't turn on it gets frozen but never turns on.
I ready reported the error twice. I will wait and hopefully, it will get fixed soon.
Thanks!
0 Likes