Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Certain apps no longer sending push notifications

(Topic created on: 10/14/20 5:09 AM)
userkmyZFDVmvS
Constellation
Options
Questions
Shortly after updating to the beta, I received a notification that a number of my apps are going to be put to sleep. After that, I noticed that I was no longer receiving push notifications from certain apps (eg. Nest cameras, crib camera, etc), but others like Gmail and slack were still notifying as usual. 
I was able to find the battery saver setting, took the apps I wanted out of "deep sleep", and added them to the no sleep whitelist, but I'm still not getting push notifications even after several restarts. 

Anyone else experience issues like this? 

*edit - this is still occurring after the version released on Oct 14
4 Replies
KChitown1977
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Spark email app for me, and talon for Twitter
0 Likes
KChitown1977
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
After update. Still having media bug, and not receiving push notifications from many apps.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Does this happen with any samsung applications ? if it is only 3rd party apps, app might need to be updated to one Ui 3 or android 11. in the event that it worked on previous beta release and is not working now, Please send us an error report.

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
userkmyZFDVmvS
Constellation
Options
Questions
I havent seen this with any Samsung applications, a few have sent me push notifications already.
I've updated all my apps in the play store and still experience this.

To clarify, I experienced this behavior in the previous beta release as well as this latest one.
0 Likes