Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Charging circle colors

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 10:48 PM)
anonym0us
Star
Options
Questions
I saw that when I'm using my 15w fast charger while my galaxy s21 is turned on the charging circle animation is a green and yellow color mix and with a single lightning bolt picture and when my phone is turned off and charging with the same charger that the charging circle animation is blue with 3 lightning bolt pictures and the blue charging circle animation is faster than the green and yellow color mix I even get the same green and yellow charging circle animation on my wireless charger whether my phone is on and off why is it blue on the wired charger only even it's turned off and not on and green and yellow when it's on the wired charger when its on and on the wireless charger on and off
0 Likes
7 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
visual cues and somebody thought it'd look cool
0 Likes
pbaker76
Halo
Options
Questions
I'm going to say it's depending on the charge going to the battery. When the phone is on you have less going to battery than when phone is off.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @anonym0us ,

Single ligthning bolt is used for charing and fast charging while multiple lighting bolt indicates super fast charging. When your phone is turned off and charging with the same charger that the charging circle animation Should not be blue with 3 lightning bolt pictures unless you are at low battery level. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
anonym0us
Star
Options
Questions
What would be considered low battery level
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
15% or lower. In some cases 20, because the phone will say connect charger
0 Likes
Questions
so the 2 bolts with blue on blue, is when my phone is charging via wired super fast charging.

and the green & yellow with 1 bolt is when my phone is normal fast charging via my Samsung wireless padScreenshot_20211017-003549_Samsung Members.pngScreenshot_20211017-003650_One UI Home.png
0 Likes
Mkaone
Halo
Options
Questions

Can you help my note 10plus green charging symbol keeps popping up.

Thanks

Mark 

0 Likes