Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Connected Galaxy Watch 4 issue

(Topic created: 11-07-2021 10:41 AM)
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I have a connected watch and ever sense the new UI it stopped connecting to the network and because of that it would drain instantly. I have reset it many times and even had a new e-sim generated for it. I kept getting a error in Korean over and over when trying to pair to the network and now after this new update I get a error in English that says my phone is not paired to the network or information doesn't match. I double checked everything and it's all matching and I work for Verizon so I hope I know what I am looking for lol. 
Is there a solution or fix to all of this the watch is new and I haven't been able to enjoy it sense it only last about 5 hours on power saving mode because of the connection issue, It's a 46mm Classic.
0 Likes
4 Replies
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Questions
I have not had any issues with connectivity or drain. 4 percent only since morning but I don't use the watch much. wifi is always off LTE only and minimal notifications.

Maybe try to uninstall Galaxy wear and reinstall and pair with phone and add network plan again?

Or maybe have network set to always on instead of automatic? I have mines set on automatic though. I do remember mobile would be on and off when I had WiFi enabled on the watch but I disabled WiFi completely a long time ago. I seem to have better battery by just being on mobile network completely.Screenshot_20211107_144459_telephonyui_13795.pngScreenshot_20211107_143641_sysui_13794.pngScreenshot_20211107_144505_telephonyui_13796.png
0 Likes
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I have tried all that and more trust me, it was connected untill the update and I know of others that are having the same issue.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @RebootRenegade ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Questions
It has been done
0 Likes