JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Device unable to download Beta after joining

(Topic created: 08-16-2023 09:22 AM)
User010101
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I have S23 with model number SM-S911U1 (US Unlocked) with Google Fi as my carrier.

I have been enrolled in the Beta from the first day, but never got the download after checking multiple times.  I have tried to withdraw and re-enroll to see if that would trigger a successful grab of the update file, but no joy.

After seeing a suggestion to try with the SIM card removed I got the error message 

"One UI Beta Program

Your SIM card doesn't match the service provider software on your phone.  This is common if you've changed service providers or if your phone and SIM card are from different countries."

If I reinsert the SIM card I am able to enroll again.  I see the option to Withdraw so I know the enrollment was successful.

Can I get some help with this?  With a US unlocked model I would assume that I qualify in the program, but I've heard from numerous others that the beta was triggered almost immediately upon enrollment.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Due to an issue with the Google-Fi app, the 1st Beta SW is not available to Google-Fi users.  We will open the 2nd Beta SW for all users when it is available.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

7 Replies
Carljohnson52
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Go to your settings and check for update and see what happens
0 Likes
User010101
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I've tried that both with SIM in and out and it just says that it is currently up to date

0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Due to an issue with the Google-Fi app, the 1st Beta SW is not available to Google-Fi users.  We will open the 2nd Beta SW for all users when it is available.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

Unicornsavior42
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I finally got downloaded to my phone
0 Likes
Unicornsavior42
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thank you very much
0 Likes
Gforce
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I get the message "One ui beta features aren't available because your service provider change"

I think is because I move from mint mobile to spectrum.  When I did that erase all my phone but keep one ui 6 beta. But now I'm unable to get beta 2. What should I do?

0 Likes
Members_NSnsodT
Constellation
Options
Questions

pudiste solucionarlo, tengo la misma situacion

0 Likes