Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dialer app buttons

(Topic created: 09-16-2023 11:52 AM)
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Questions
Does anyone know how to remove these buttons? Or, is there/will there be an option to hide?

I miss the simple that was the dialer screen before One UI 6. The call button was centered. 
Now, there is a redundant voicemail button, which isn't needed. Voicemail has always lived under the number 1. Not to mention, there is an app in the drawer for visual voicemail. 
The video calling button, can't that just be a little drop down option on the dial button? 

0 Likes
7 Replies
LR15
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
What carrier you have? I never had that
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Me either, never seen it before
0 Likes
Whtman88
Galaxy
Options
Questions
T-Mobile I have it as wellScreenshot_20230917_095845_Phone.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

The button on the left is the "voicemail" button that allows you to access your voicemail.

The button on the right is video calling button.  If "Video Calling" Setting is turned off in your device, this button will not be shown.  You can access Video Calling setting by tapping on the three dots on the top-right corner, tapping on Settings.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.  We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
OBA
Galaxy
Options
Questions
The only solution to this is to sell your phone and buy all old phone that still uses such dialer. Those two icons are for video call and voice mail. So, do you think a company with millions of young users would revert back to 5 or 10 years while their competitors are cutting edge and on top of the game?
0 Likes
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Questions
..... Wut?
0 Likes
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Questions
I cannot find the setting to disable video calling.
Why do we need a second voicemail button? It's already accessible from the number "1"
0 Likes