Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Disney+ not working

(Topic created on: 10/24/20 9:41 AM)
userX1F8DZTy3S
Constellation
Options
Questions

When I try to open disney+ on my Samsung TV it asked me to login using my browser at the registration site and regiser using the device id. I don't know how to do that. 

I have contacted disney+ help support but they say, its not a problem from disney+. How the app looksHow the app looks

0 Likes
4 Replies
Glitchbug
Galaxy
Options
Questions
You probably need to factory reset to fix. Good luck.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. Before considering a factory reset, we would suggest force stopping the app, clearing the app's cache & data, then rebooting the device. If the problem persists, please send us an error report so we can address this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
userX1F8DZTy3S
Constellation
Options
Questions

I have contacted disney+, they told me it wasn't a problem with their app, but rather the tv. I have tried to uninstall severel times, but that dosent work.

0 Likes
ShortRound51
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
First off, are you casting Disney+ to the TV from your phone? (Trying to determine how this is Beta related.) However, what I have found is the problem is with the app on the TV. You can try to uninstall/reinstall it. Otherwise, like @Glitchbug said, you might have to factory reset your TV.
0 Likes