Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Downgrade beta

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 09:40 PM)
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
OK I have tried to downgrade from android 12 bet to the android 11 , but qhen I comment to smart switch there's no option to downgrade ?? Am I missing something??
0 Likes
6 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Did you select to Withdraw in the Members app?

You need to do that first, then reboot to Reset to Factory, then connect phone to the machine where Smart Switch is, then do a Restore of the Backup you made just before installing the beta
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @AWink007 ,

Please let us know software version you have on your device.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm on the android 12 oneui4 beta
0 Likes
bluefire
Comet
Options
Questions
11. How do I remove the beta software?

1. To withdraw from the Beta program, you must apply for withdrawal through Samsung Members application on your device.

("Settings > One UI Beta Program status > Withdraw" menu)

2. To remove the beta software, perform a rollback to the previous release version, using the Smart Switch PC Version on your computer. The rollback resets the device and removes data generated during beta testing.

Note: If you backed up your device data to your computer with Smart Switch, you can restore the data after the rollback process. To perform the rollback, connect the device to your computer with a USB cable. On the computer, launch the Smart Switch application, and select "Downgrade".

If you need assistance having your software rolled back to the latest approved version you can call us at 1-800-726-7864 and request the location to the nearest Service Center.

0 Likes
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yes I have seen this n tried this , it doesn't work, there is no rollback option or downgrade , all there is ...backup and restore n then outlook
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions

@AWink007 You could also flash the current Android 11 firmware with Odin. 

0 Likes