Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dynamic lock screen wallpaper

(Topic created: 10-01-2022 08:38 AM)
HauntedAtoms
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I can't find it. Is it missing in the beta version? Will it return in the official version? I liked it and I miss it.
0 Likes
6 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Settings-Walpaper and Style-Browse my wallpapers scroll down to wallpaper services
HauntedAtoms
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Thank you! They changed the usual location, and searching the settings didn't help. Not a good move on Samsung's part. How can anyone find it now? I couldn't, and I knew what to look for.
0 Likes
BnjmnBanks
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Someone just told you how to find it. So it is possible and I also didn't have any issues finding it myself.
0 Likes
HauntedAtoms
Astronaut
Options
Questions
It's buried under several layers of settings. It was much more prominent before. What's annoying is that it can't be found by searching settings so you have to figure out how to get to it yourself. I know see that I just didn't go far enough in settings. It's accessible through both the wallpaper and lock screen settings. I checked both but haven't gone far because the dynamic lock screen was on the first screen in the past.
Teknician
Comet
Options
Questions
While on your lock screen, swipe left and see if Dynamic settings are there, also.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes