Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Enough is Enough

(Topic created on: 11/16/20 11:14 PM)
MrPhotoMoto
Galaxy
Options
Questions
So called "5G speeds" at 2am on a Tuesday morning.  Uncalled for.  If this were my old Sprint s10e, I would easily exceed 100+mbps on their LTE.  What's up Sammy?
*ALL 3 TESTS TAKEN WITHIN A MINUTE OF EACH OTHER. 

0 Likes
6 Replies
BobBoberson
Constellation
Options
Questions
your Tmobile reception might be bad. Sprint 5g devices now use TMobile's instead of Sprint's network, so the coverage will be different.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Network connectivity issues will most likely be resolved more effectively by contacting your carrier directly. If issues, persist, however, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
RubberDingy
Asteroid
Options
Questions
What do you have your network in Network Mode set to Automatic, 5G, etc? I have heard people having different experiences with different settings on the T-Mo/Sprint carrier and I'm curious if you have tried changing that?
0 Likes
userUNGDUxdI1f
Asteroid
Options
Questions
wish i could reply with screenshot. i just got 223 withTmobile in my basement lol. tmobile 5g is obviously not reliable everywhere but mannnnn its crazy its some other place
Options
Questions
Its easy, take a screenshot from the app you want to share》 Go to the Samsung Members app》 press and hold on the Comment space and wait for the PASTE pop up》 Click and select the screenshot you want to share》 Post it:thumbs_up:..

clipboard_image_1605729825597_1605729825597.jpg

0 Likes
userUNGDUxdI1f
Asteroid
Options
Questions
thanks..this was earlier today

clipboard_image_1605730262235.jpg

0 Likes