Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Esim

(Topic created: 01-03-2022 05:10 PM)
Mhk6709
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Still waiting for ESIM on unlocked Z Fold 3 I'm started to think it's not coming .. Can anyone confirm is it coming on final release or not. S21 series has esim why not Z flip 3 and Z Fold 3.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I haven't seen it in a changelog and the only people in the forums that said they didn't see it have locked devices so not sure if they would get it? They said it'd be added but with all the delays I have doubts
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Curious if they'll stick to itScreenshot_20220102-103938_Samsung Members_2338_1641141579.jpg
Mhk6709
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I believe it when I see it
userVhVbb3VZeq
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I have unlocked too don't really care if they do it don't
0 Likes
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Questions
The main issue most of us have with it is that the international variant has dual sim and esim. The s21 got esim added already from an update as well, which set precedence. It'd be a nice feature since some travel, need an extra number for work or benefit from certain carrier perks. And can't just flash a different region or plug in the international sim tray from what I've read.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Mhk6709 ,

eSIM will be supported in a later release after update to official software. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Members_23u4Q8t
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

What later release will get us Esim on the Fold 3 ?

Just got another the second 4.0 update the Jan. Security update. Samsung still blocking US Esim support 

How much longer are you going to make us wait ?

0 Likes
CTF
Constellation
Options
Questions

I just purchased the SM-F926UZKEXAA from the Samsung store, will receive it early next week here in the US.
Are you saying that the eSIM functionality is disabled ON PURPOSE on the US version unlocked phones??
I need to be able to support 2 sim cards (nano-sim + esim) for international travel.
Is this feature not available on the US version I just purchased?
If so, then I do not even need to open the box when it arrives, it will get returned immediately.

0 Likes