Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Facebook photo

(Topic created: 08-14-2023 08:14 PM)
Options
Questions
Anybody else having this issue when you click it it doesn't do anything.

10 Replies
Gunnerr
Asteroid
Options
Questions
No issues with this. Also loves the options to choose which pics or album to have access to
0 Likes
NancyB327
Constellation
Options
Questions
Yes I had the same thing happen. Tried to give access to camera roll and the button was there and nothing happened when you pushed it
Matilda68
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Mine did that.i went in app and settings to re allow. It was frustrating.
NancyB327
Constellation
Options
Questions
Weird thing on mine was I went to settings and camera was already allowed access but it still came up needing to give access but the button didn't work
userzYeUutfWFf
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yup
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I went back in and it is randomly working and did not ask me to click the button.
0 Likes
B34N_Matthew4r
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
That also happened to me. If you go the Facebook's permissions and turn off photo access and turn it back on it works again.
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Follow these steps in order.
1. From the home screen, swipe up to the apps screen, hold down on Facebook, and then App Info (the information icon).
2. Tap Permissions > Photos & Videos > Don't Allow. We're trying to fix this issue.
3. Open the Facebook app, and create a new post.
4. Tap Photo/Video > Allow Access.
5. Tap Allow > Allow All.
6. The problem should now be resolved. You can either stop here or choose some photos to share.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members > One UI Beta Program > Beta Feedback > Error Report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes