Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Fingerprint is not recognized by some apps

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 06:05 PM)
Los34
Constellation
Options
Questions
After installing One UI 4 beta on my S20+ several apps do not recognize my registered fingerprints. I receive a notice to register a fingerprint on my device and login again to activate the fingerprint login option. My wife's S21 Ultra has the official and stable One UI 4 update and is not experiencing these same issues. Is anyone having this issue as well? 
4 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Los34
Constellation
Options
Questions
My Samsung members app is up to date. It's not an error report that I receive; there's no error code. It's a notice that I haven't set up a fingerprint on my device. I then get instruction on how to add a fingerprint on my device and then log in to the app and set it up. It only happens in the banking apps I have.
0 Likes
Frbky
Comet
Options
Questions
I wonder if it has to do with the OS not being certified with Google Play since it's a beta.
mistablk83
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I'm having the same issue where some apps are not communicating with biometric of the Galaxy S20 plus
0 Likes