JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy s20 5G Phone.. (*T-Mobile*)

(Topic created on: 11/21/20 8:11 AM)
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Mane, So Can Someone Please Help Me Out.. So I Just Found Out That You Can Used Bixby Routines For Your Power Saving Mode While Using The 120Hz Motion Smoothness At The Same Freaking Time.. But For Some Crazy A** Reason Tho I Can't Do It At All Tho.!! :unamused_face::unamused_face:

And, I Would Definitely Love Too Used This Awesome Feature For My Phone.. So Please Can Someone Helps Me Out.?? :pensive_face::pensive_face: 

I Most Definitely Would Appreciates It.. :hugging_face::hugging_face:
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Kev93
Comet
Options
Questions
You're welcome and I feel you on that. Is true that they removed the medium power feature. Hopefully a new way of doing it arises. For now it's cool using bixby routines to activate power saving mode. I use it when at night when I fall asleep so it conserves battery and my alarms are ok. Best of luck! :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:

View solution in context

5 Replies
Kev93
Comet
Options
Questions
https://youtu.be/dKxlfgCT3YE

There's one way of doing it.
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Well, I Had Tried Every Step By Step With Sakitech.. And I Did Noticed Tho That My Phone Don't Gives Me The Options Too Change The Power Saving Mode Too ("Medium") Power Saving Mode.. So Mane At This Moment I Can Only Turns The Power Saving Mode Off And On That It, But My D*** Phone Did Give Me That Type Of Options At First Tho Way Before I Had Joined In This New One UI 3.0 Beta Program, So Now Idk What Too Do And I'm P***** Asf Tho Cause I Most Likely Probably Gonna Have Too Wait Till This Beta S*** Is Over First Before I Can Used The Bixby Routines And Power Saving Mode At The Same Freaking Time.. Or Less Samsung Do Something About This Bulls*** Now Tho.!! :face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes:

But, Anyways.. Thank You For Your Suggestion I Really Appreciated That Honey.!! 8)8)
Solution
Kev93
Comet
Options
Questions
You're welcome and I feel you on that. Is true that they removed the medium power feature. Hopefully a new way of doing it arises. For now it's cool using bixby routines to activate power saving mode. I use it when at night when I fall asleep so it conserves battery and my alarms are ok. Best of luck! :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:

View solution in context

mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Yea, Mane All Of This Bulls*** Really Freaking S***s Too Me.. And Even Tho This New Software Update Is F***ing Awesome, But It Still Bull Asf Tho That They Kinda Removed The ("Medium") Power Saving Mode.. But, Thanks Again Anyways Tho.. And I Most Definitely Appreciates Of The Good Luck As Well Honey.!! :*:*
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your replies. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.