Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 manager keeps stopping

(Topic created: 09-30-2022 06:05 AM)
user5wzyrf014V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I am using a unlocked S22 Ultra on Verizon. I am on the newest beta version, today my Watch4 classic keeps giving me an error on the phone that it's stopping. It shows connected in the Bluetooth menu but in the galaxy wearable app it shows disconnected and it will not reconnect. I have uninstalled the wearable app and the plug-ins, and reset the watch. It worked for about an hour and it started happening again. Anybody have this problem with the Watch4 classic, and figured out how to fix it?

Cover image

25 Replies
user5wzyrf014V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Update..... still having this problem. But in addition now the watch will not connect to the phone. Something is killing the battery on the watch within an hour of taking it off the charger it just dies. I'm going to try to rest the watch again later. I took the watch off the charger at 4 am with 100% battery. By 6am it was dead. I'm not sure what happened but whatever update was pushed broke everything with the galaxy watch
0 Likes
Claykin
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm not experiencing the watch battery issue you are, but I have gone through a complete watch reset and uninstall of wear, the manager app, etc. Upon setup everything worked ok until I reboot the phone. So, it may be wise to just wait it out until Samsung pushes a fix.
user5wzyrf014V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Response from Samsung. Guess my $400.00 watch is useless until Google fixes it.Screenshot_20221006_220001_Samsung Members_1000000635_1665111601.jpg
Edgar2112
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Same
0 Likes
sanz96
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Same issue, tried uninstalling wear app, now I can't even connect watch 5 pro to the phone (s22 ultra)
0 Likes
user5wzyrf014V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
New watch 4 and Watch 5 manager updates are live and should resolve the problemScreenshot_20221013_061010_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes