Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 pro

(Topic created: 08-26-2022 08:07 PM)
poky3210
Comet
Options
Questions
I just got this watch three days ago and the battery life stinks it only lasts a day. Does this have something to do with the beta on my phone or what 
7 Replies
kbboykin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm beginning to think think the same. Haven't gotten over 24 hrs on a full charge yet!
Oslachapel
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Honestly, after I joined the neta it has discharged like crazy, so I would attribute it to the beta on the phone... But damnn it's very much
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Questions
Not having the same issue. I might typically lose 30-35% over 24hr period. Sometimes goes up to 40%, but I can easily go 2 days on a charge. (I wear mine all day and night)
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
poky3210
Comet
Options
Questions
I reset my watch and I'm on my third day with 57% battery left. Now I don't know if this will fix everyone's problems but it worked for me. I would try it it can't hurt anything
0 Likes
kbboykin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
It seemed to help with my battery issues by resetting the watch.
0 Likes
poky3210
Comet
Options
Questions
I just checked my settings and Bluetooth is on wifi is on my lte is on auto raise to wake is on my britness is at 50% just so you know
0 Likes