Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch manager app crashing

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 10:54 AM)
Mendela
Asteroid
Options
Questions
My Galaxy watch for manager app keeps crashing on my s21 ultra it won't connect to my watch and it keeps on crashing. If I want it to reconnect to my watch and have notifications come in to my watch I need to reset my watch and reconnect it all over again to my phone is anyone else experiencing these problems and any way to fix it without resetting the entire watch
0 Likes
8 Replies
Options
Questions
Are you talking about this app? This is the correct Samsung app for watches earbuds etc. It's called galaxy wearable. If you have something called watch manager that's not from Samsung. Here is the correct app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.app.watchmanager
0 Likes
Mendela
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yes I'm aware of this app but there is a plug in that the app auto installs when you connect the device and that's called the galaxy watch manager
Options
Questions
Funny I have a Galaxy watch and it just uses the wearable app. No problems same app controls Galaxy buds. Maybe it's the watch plug-in for your particular Galaxy watch. Mine works flawlessly
0 Likes
at0o0o
Halo
Options
Questions
Yes. It's been reported, and topics have already been made on the subject.
0 Likes
Mendela
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Great to know
Do you know if downgrading to the stable version fixes this issue?
0 Likes
EzKill
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I have the same problem
0 Likes
Options
Questions
This version Screenshot_20221010_021419_Gear S PlugIn.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

This is a known issue and we are currently working on a fix.  Please continue to submit error report when you encounter the issue.

Other users have reported the following workaround to be working:

1. Uninstall wear app
2. Unpair watch from phone
3. Reinstall wear app
4. Open wear app, it will prompt you to add your watch
5. It will further prompt you to reset your watch...do that
follow the instructions the rest of the way

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes