Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gallery folders

(Topic created: 10-23-2022 10:00 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions
Can someone tell me why a recent and favorites album was added to gallery...?? What was the reasoning behind adding two folders to the gallery that a percentage of people didn't and doesn't like...??
5 Replies
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Not sure I like it either, you can turn it off in settings.Screenshot_20221020_175547_Photo Editor_1000011148_1666302984.jpg
Cannonb87
Halo
Options
Questions
It's a feature of the new gallery application. Samsung added several requested and some new features that can be disabled. Sounds like you just like to complain about simple things.....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions
So if you ask questions it's called complaining 🤔. I was okay with the gallery the way it was. But I was wondering why it was added and I was hoping someone from the DEV team would answer my question instead of someone who is probably not a developer that works at Google or Samsung. Whether is a simple thing or not just curious. But your entitled to your opinion just If you can't answer just don't say anything
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
I didn't see one complaint in your post, all I seen was a few questions, I think that person is/was confused
0 Likes
csrain2
Astronaut
Options
Questions

I get accused of complaining also! Some people do not understand the brain of a 'Why' thinker.  My question is... so is that taking up more room in my storage--- having a RECENT  & CAMERA folder now??? If all of the RECENT combine Favorites, Camera &  Screenshot folders, WHY do we need at RECENT folder with all of those gathered???

0 Likes