Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Goofy question: updated builds

(Topic created on: 10/28/20 2:33 PM)
ZeusD
Halo
Options
Questions
Just curious and I may have missed it somewhere in my reading(if so, charge it to my head and not my heart).

But say if and when we get and updated build, will there be a notice on this forum, or how exactly does that work with the beta? 

And i thought of this also, what about say, app updates? Are there going to be app updates pushed to the devices, or should we still check the Google and play store? 

This is probably pretty basic, but just wanted to ask. 

Thank you much. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
Jakebs
Galaxy
Options
Questions
So when the beta updates, I believe it's just like a regular update where it will be in your settings and you download and install there. Your device will notify you that. App updates work the same where you'll get them through the play or galaxy store
ZeusD
Halo
Options
Questions
Ah cool. Thanks a ton..
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Questions
I had to manually update a few samsung apps especially the music player or it wouldn't work at all. I keep checking both app stores to be sure.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @ZeusD ,

We would send out a notice that is shown in Samsung Members app that a new software is available.  You may need to manually go in to settings -> software update and download update.

As for app updates,  there is no difference between beta and non beta software. 

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

ZeusD
Halo
Options
Questions
Thank you much also for the confirmation and response..
0 Likes