Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google Messages T-Mo

(Topic created: 10-11-2022 09:21 PM)
FrankGP07
Star
Options
Questions
Anyone having sick issues on T Mobile right now with RCS feature connecting on Google Messages on their Galaxy 22 Ultra ? This was fixed and now issues are starting again. I just reported bug on my end 
0 Likes
9 Replies
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Questions
Galaxy S22 Ultra on T-mobile on Google Messages and no issues here.
Whtman88
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I had an issue with it and I turned my sim off and back on in settings.Screenshot_20221012_005544_Call settings.jpg
EOGO
Comet
Options
Questions
I personally do not use Google messaging since I personally have had problems That's why I stayed with the Samsung app, it's much better and more compatible with the phone. by the way i also have the s22 ultra and i have it with tmobile
Options
Questions
Don't get used to it, the s22 is the beginning of the end for Samsung messages
0 Likes
hextence
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I am on T-Mobile network with an unlocked S22 Ultra and I never get the option to enable RCS. Do you see an option in yours? I had to switch to Google Messages because of this.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Questions
No issues on T-Mobile S22 Ultra here
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Questions
Pretty sure that got fixed last update, as it was acting up before that and I used the sim card on off trick to fix. Now it's fine so...
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Questions
Mine is currently working but it's had issues everytime there is an update to the Google messages app, carrier services app, or the OS
0 Likes