Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google Messaging (I never knew)

(Topic created: 11-06-2020 08:43 PM)
Kev93
Comet
Options
Questions
I just discovered how useful RCS messaging is compared to Samsung messages. It let's you send high quality videos right? Anyways I'll be so grateful if someone can teach me real quick about Google messages. Currently looking to see if I can change the background color... but is there something else I should know?
6 Replies
Meladori
Galaxy
Options
Questions
unless there is some kind of app that will allow you to change the colors I don't believe you can. it's between light and dark mode from what I see. Yes as long as both people have it when you send videos they can be up to 105MB I believe. I've always used Google messages and I prefer it because it's familiar. Something fun to know... if you use beta Gboard with messages instead of samsung keyboard you can do emoji mashups..
Kev93
Comet
Options
Questions
got it. thank you!
0 Likes
JayDos
Halo
Options
Questions
No, you can't change the appearance of it.
0 Likes
Flash363
Halo
Options
Questions
yes you could change the appearance of it with synergy and substratum lite and themes. I've changed every element of Google messages before. hex might be able to do it also but I don't think any of those apps support OneUI 3.0 yet
Kev93
Comet
Options
Questions
thanks I'll check it out
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes