7 Replies
GregCapps
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Won't work till official release.
Options
Questions
Some apps don't work in beta releases, particularly some Google apps and Goodlock. They will once stable is released.

And this is beta 9, stable is already rolling out.

"Regretting beta sign up"??? Really? It's beta! Things inevitably won't work or bugs are present. That's the ENTIRE point of betas. To test and report bugs and issues. Unless you're adventurous, using beta releases as your primary phone OS is not wise. And complaining that things don't work is foolish.
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Honestly, some of the functionality that would have not worked in beta did for this version. Like @UncleSpellbinder said, that's the point of beta. Some secure apps do not work until a stable version is released. Next time, read the entire beta notice before signing up.
midimench
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Google Pay and Wallet never works on a beta. That's why we use Samsung Pay as a substitute until we get the final version. Then you can switch back.
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
Samsung wallet always works in beta.
userVELGQdhybm
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yes, I discovered that Google Wallet doesn't work with the Beta too (and, of course, my US state *finally* started supporting android ID and I can't sign up for it just yet). Just use Samsung Wallet for the next few days (I use both, just in case), like others have said.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Google pay will never work on betas, use Samsung pay. And Google maps have been working perfectly fine.
0 Likes