Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Google pay not working

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 12:10 PM)
AzureVice
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Tried to use Google pay and It says that the device may be rooted or using non authentic software and to contact manufacturer. Anyone else have this issue? 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
Questions
Google pay not working on beta is a known thing. It never does.
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Questions
I am using samsung pay and it works fine. Try deleting the cache of google pay in the app settings . Or update it might work or i lt might not be compatible with Android 12 yet.
0 Likes
AzureVice
Astronaut
Options
Questions
There's no update sadly. I'll just use Samsung pay for now
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Questions
Just saw on the thread that samsung is aware of this Google pay issues and are fixing . There's not much differences between em . Samsung pay should work fine. I have been using it all the time.
0 Likes
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Because the system is not yet certified and signed by Google, the system thinks it's "modified" or rooted software... It happened a lot in Android 10 beta builds with financial institutions. Even though it's been released by Samsung and not some reverse engineering, Johnny down the street wannabe developer, the package is not signed by Google and is causing the issues... It's not on the Samsung server end...
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @AzureVice ,

During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes