Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google play store

(Topic created: 09-04-2022 11:18 AM)
nickerv22
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Idk if someone else has this problem or if it's a Google play store problem but ever since I upgraded to one ui 5 Android 13 I cant purchase anything on the playstore when I try to purchase an app it will pull the popup and everything but when I hit purchase it acts like it worked but yet it didn't work and hasn't charged my card but when I go on the playstore website and not the actual app I can purchase stuff but can't in the app is anyone else having this problem? 
6 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
I can buy off the Google store
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
No I never had a problem I bought on the play store yesterday. Now beta 1. The play store had serious lag beta2. Not anymore buttery smooth
0 Likes
BizNez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I can't purchase anything either. Trying to unlock a watch face and everything appears to work but fails. When I go into purchase history they show canceled. Screenshot_20220905_121007_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
dothedou24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Same here. I posted on here earlier asking about it. I'm thinking it might be connected to Google Wallet not working
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

dothedou24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thanks for letting us know! Any idea on the time-frame? Ballpark
0 Likes