Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Gpay not working on Beta 4

(Topic created: 11-08-2021 12:40 PM)
userPYzzwuQ8BQ
Constellation
Options
Questions
Anyone else having issues loading a card onto their contactless pay apps? 
9 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
GPay will never work on a beta
SHAK1R
Comet
Options
Questions
Ufff!!!
chefcarlos
Constellation
Options
Questions
Yup not working
0 Likes
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Questions
This far in you're just noticed this ? You must not use Gpay too often.
ruskin
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Many posts have been made about this, use the search function. GPay is not available on beta builds of Android.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I've been a loyal Samsung Pay user for ages. Sure, I've dabbled with Google Pay and GPay here and there, nothing serious. Not enough for Samsung Pay to get jealous. But I'll tell you, using the new GPay is like trying to twirl a wet bag of 80 lb cement on your index finger. Just swipe up to use Samsung Pay and move between the cards you have loaded...bingo. GPay is simply not user friendly. (and before anyone comes along and questions why I posted this in the beta forum and not the regular forum, the conversation was here, not there)
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Google pay will not work with the Beta firmware since Google pay thinks that the device is Rooted
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

During beta program, some 3rd party software are not yet certified by Google, and therefore secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @userPYzzwuQ8BQ ,

During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes