cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Has anyone else's media no longer display on the pull-down notification page?

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 03:21 PM)
user7Xb9KNWWAd
Asteroid
Options
Questions
None of my media is showing up as currently playing. It used to work fine but not anymore.
9 Replies
johnsmith69
Constellation
Options
Questions
Samsung music works fine but not YouTube
KevinLopez
Explorer
Options
Questions
Currently seeing Google Podcasts and YT Music...no issue right now
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @user7Xb9KNWWAd ,

Which player are you using to play your media ?

Regards
One UI Beta Team

user7Xb9KNWWAd
Asteroid
Options
Questions

The players that I'm using are Spotify, Audible, and Muzio. None of which give me media controls on the pull down notification screen. I tried looking to see if some setting may have been changed but I can't find anything wrong. 

0 Likes
cal999
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I use YT Music and am having the same issue. I use a Z Flip 3 and it doesn't show on the cover screen either.
0 Likes
lucas32
Constellation
Options
Questions

Hello there,

I currently utilize Spotify, Audible, and Muzio as my preferred media players. However, none of these applications provide me with media controls directly accessible from the pull-down notification screen. Despite my efforts to investigate potential changes in settings, I have been unable to identify any anomalies.

Best Regards

Devid

0 Likes
lucas32
Constellation
Options
Questions

Hello there,

I have encountered an issue with the media controls on the pull-down notification screen for the players I use, namely Spotify, Audible, and Muzio. Unfortunately, none of these apps provide media controls in that area. I have attempted to investigate if any settings have been inadvertently modified, but I haven't been able to identify any problematic changes.

0 Likes
martin32
Astronaut
Options
Questions

i did not get what you want to ask please first clear that what is your exact query then let me know i will suggest you a site to solve your query. 

0 Likes
welpix-cgi
Constellation
Options
Questions
  1. Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve software glitches or temporary issues. Try turning off your Samsung device, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.

2. Check notification settings: Ensure that the notification settings for the specific media applications (such as Spotify, Audible, Muzio, YouTube, etc.) are properly configured. Go to Settings > Notifications and make sure that the media controls are enabled for the respective apps.

0 Likes