Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Help?!?!

(Topic created: 10-08-2021 06:27 AM)
Tommy2gunz417
Astronaut
Options
Questions
After updating to Android 12/ One UI 4 on mine and my wife's Galaxy S21 we now have " Processing Request" (mobile installer request processing) notification  that I cannot get rid of, also a " Knox Folder" notification that I cannot open or get rid of. Please help. T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S21 
5 Replies
userQTBgluCEKf
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Same here with regards to the processing request issue. I think I got the same message but that was replaced with another message "MCM client requests are processing”. Also on TMobile but with s21 ultra.
oMusicPro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Just press and hold the notification to hide it. Notifications will be hidden until you restart your device. Hopefully, it will be fixed in the next 3rd beta update.
tavobarrios
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Same
0 Likes
LostOne29
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I think it appears on mostly t mobile service I don't have it using Google Fi.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Tommy2gunz417  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes