Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hey Samsung... One UI 3.0

(Topic created: 12-18-2020 05:44 AM)
pablostation
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Hey Samsung, the official rollout for one UI 3.0 has now started on T-Mobile. At&t already started getting theirs earlier this month.

Why are we still on beta software?

You, as a company, have been doing this too many years to continue to be this slow, and terrible at software updates. I don't understand what your issues are. And you're as transparent as mud with your customers. 

15 Replies
aka_deno
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I'm trying to figure out if we need to uninstall/ un-enroll in the beta in order to get the One UI 3.0 update or if it will still get pushed through while I'm on the beta software.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

We understand your concern that a carrier that hasn’t participated in beta has received S/W update before carriers that did. Please note that there are multiple factors involved in this and not all are under Samsung control. For ex. Carrier has their own testing they would like to do and it is very possible one carrier can accommodate us earlier than other or there could be a scenario where a certain carrier would have issues and ask us to test again but not every carrier. There are too many to list but message we are trying to get through is that it is not something we can control.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

pablostation
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
For unlocked phones? why wouldn't you have control? Unlocked phones are not governed by the carriers, the carrier branded phones are.

Tell me another excuse...
0 Likes
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Questions
maybe we should try removing our simcards from our unblocked phones and seeing if we can bypass the carriers lol
0 Likes
Davswens
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I have the Unlocked US Variant Note 20 Ultra. My last OS update was November 16th. Do I need to do anything to update? System settings says "NO Updates"
0 Likes
fracture8
Asteroid
Options
Questions
that means wait , even if you're impatient, you just gotta wait , we all do bro
0 Likes
Davswens
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thanks but I was looking for a technical response. Next time keep your commentary to yourself.
0 Likes
ChicagoxMade
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I got a update on my Note 20 Ultra but it says I'm still in the Beta.
SBoogie
Asteroid
Options
Questions
you have a Unlocked phone?
0 Likes