cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How do I disaply network speed on One UI?

(Topic created: 10-02-2023 06:41 PM)
Members_XGWxoqw
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I moved from a OnePlus. It has a default option to display network speed on the top. Is there a way to do that on One UI. I'm using an S22 Ultra.

Thanks in advance.

If it is not available, why is this not a feature?

0 Likes
9 Replies
Ogata92
Comet
Options
Questions
As far as I'm aware, the only way to test network speed on a galaxy device is via a speed test app. I don't believe they have a built in option.
0 Likes
Members_XGWxoqw
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Is there a way to request this feature?

0 Likes
ewj23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
The only thing I can think of that sounds similar to this is the labs feature in the wifi tab. To turn it on you have to go-to intelligent wifi and tap on intelligent wifi several times to activate it. It gives you many different types of network information. It does not give the option to display speed in the notification bar though.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please check the suggestion by @ewj23 .  If that does not meet your requirement, please let us know.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Members_XGWxoqw
Asteroid
Options
Questions

No this is not the feature I'm looking for. Let me attach a screenshot of the network speed from my OnePlus:

photo_2023-09-22_22-03-47.jpg

0 Likes
Ogata92
Comet
Options
Questions
That would be pretty cool to have if you're worried about network speed
0 Likes
Members_XGWxoqw
Asteroid
Options
Questions

A lot of times, I don't know whether my WiFi/Mobile Data isn't working or if the App is doing it's work in the background. This helps a lot. Most android phones in India Natively support this feature.

0 Likes
Options
Questions
I personally have never seen that on a Samsung unless there's an app that does it, you would have to search for an app as I don't think Samsung has a native way of doing that currently it is kind of cool but in a way also I agree for the first comment with speed test app, just as useful as you test your network if you know the network works and you're having issues well falls to device at that point
0 Likes
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Ya I haven't seen that option since I stopped using custom roms.. But I do use an app that does it called network speed indicator
0 Likes