Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

How do I get out of here?

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 08:26 AM)
Arquell
Star
Options
Questions
I don't have a pc to reinstall the stable OneUi 3.1. I have a Mac and there seems to be no official support for smartswitch. I really want to leave this beta because this has been way too buggy and my battery drain is disastrous. Please help.
7 Replies
Cerebrin
Astronaut
Options
Questions
You can go to settings in the members app and withdraw.
0 Likes
chaks
Galaxy
Options
Questions
If Smart Switch requires Windows, install a VM on your Mac and then try to restore it to the stable build.
0 Likes
MetalSnakeBite
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Now, keep in mind that if you did not back up, you might lose data.
0 Likes
Arquell
Star
Options
Questions
Thank you to everyone who responded, I'm just going to stay on the beta and hope that it gets better from here. Thank you again!
mastak39
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Deng brother I'm in the same boat. Google pay doesn't work for me use it daily
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Arquell ,

we are glad you decided to say on beta. As an FYI, Smart switch is supported on mac os and you should be able to downgrade to Android 11 if need be. You can download smart switch from https://www.samsung.com/global/download/smartswitchmac/

Battery drain does get better after a few days. To being with, We would recommend clearing cache of device following steps below. In worst case that you see no improvement, you may back up all your data on device and perform a master reset on the device which you will have to do anyways if you need to downgrade.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
mastak39
Astronaut
Options
Questions
There isn't a video tutorial of this is there?
0 Likes